Club Night # 4
- 26 February 2016
- Fiona Lulham
The Summer Series continued with Club # 4 on Friday 12 February. We had a great turn-out of 47 swimmers who swam well and raced hard in a bid to earn more points for their series totals.
It was great to see two new faces in the team with Sophia Molnar and Bronte Morton (both 9) swimming at their first club night. We also welcomed back two "old" faces! It was lovely to see Pip Dwyer and Charlotte Handforth back at the pool, and in the pool, who both joined in the swimming fun at club night.
An update of the leader boards in the 3 age groups show that its a pretty close-run battle (except maybe for the 14 years & over...) and most of the money is still up for grabs! The final club night of the series will be held on Friday 18th March - so make sure this is in your diaries!
11 & under:
- 1st place - Finella Gibbs-Beal - 47 points
- 2nd place - Reuben Lile - 38 points
- 3rd place - Katie Jonas - 33 points
12 & 13 years:
- 1st place - Zara Aydon - 49 points
- Equal 2nd place - Ruby-Lou Stuart & Mia Langley - 40 points
- 3rd place - Caitlyn Huhu - 37 points
14 years & over:
- 1st place - Ellie Rukuwai - 86 points
- 2nd place - Sam Trevurza - 44 points
- 3rd place - Jett Persico - 35 points